Dan Boren introduces microstamping bill to US House, sorry if repost

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If his core values are the same as the people of his district, then why is he in the party of Pelosi, Reid and Obama?
A better question would be why did the people of his district vote for someone in the party of Pelosi, Reid and Obama...

Maybe the Oklahoma good enough for grandpa effect? What does that say about the voters in his district.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you look at the district that he represents and have an understanding of Oklahoma politics you might see why he is a Democrat. The MAJORITY of Oklahoma counties are "Democrat" counties. this is because of old beliefs that have been passed down from their parents. I am a registered Democrat simply because that is the only way I get a chance to vote is local elections. More timse that not, we don't even have a republican candidate! That being said... I still vote for those who I believe represent my values. Isn't THAT what matters??? I don't vote for someone just because they are of the "correct" party, or more accurately, because they aren't of the "wrong" party. In my mumble opinion, we as a people need to vote for those who support our beliefs and values and that is it. Sometimes we need to look a little deeper that the surface before making important decisions.

BTW... I talked to Dan Boren himself on Friday about the microstamping issue. He is totally against it. The reason he supports this NSF study is to prove once and for all that the technology does not work. He believes that once a non-partisian, respected scientific group, such as NSF, publishes their findings to this point that it will put the microstamping issue to bed once and for all. This is a good thing for all of us who do not want to see worthless technology driving up the price of firearms.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A better question would be why did the people of his district vote for someone in the party of Pelosi, Reid and Obama...

His daddy was a famous senator. That's it. Political royalty. It's easier to vote for a name than it is to think about what you're voting for.

gaseous maximus

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
While he May be well intentioned? I'm still waiting to see exactly, what facts, have to do with Kalifornia, New York, Mass.,Illinois, or any other left wing state or city from inacting any silly a-- law they want. Notice I politely said left wing instead of Democrat controlled. And the same goes double for our current congress and Idiot in Chief!

MISph1t

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
NRA-PVF says in First Freedom magazine that he's the man to vote for and gives him an A+ rating.

An A+ rating means, "A legislator with not only an excellent voting record on all critical NRA issues, but who has also made a vigorous effort to promote and defend the Second Amendment."

Hmmmmmm.....

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
NRA-PVF says in First Freedom magazine that he's the man to vote for and gives him an A+ rating.

An A+ rating means, "A legislator with not only an excellent voting record on all critical NRA issues, but who has also made a vigorous effort to promote and defend the Second Amendment."

Hmmmmmm.....

Yes, I seen this too.. so WTF? American Rifleman gave a list of "who to vote for" He was A #1.. bull s**t.

These ppl are all in bed together... I am going to listen www.infowars.com again... pffft!!! screw you guys... Im going home. hahaha

Latest posts

Top Bottom