Dang! Eischen's is a gun-buster.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I frequently enjoy some of the best chicken in the world at Eischen's when I pass through Okarche and never noticed the gun-buster before, though it certainly didn't look new. I know Eischen's isn't a bar, since there is no 'under 21' sign anywhere and kids are welcome. Kingfisher County is home to me and my family that has been there over 100 years. I never dreamed that I would need to return to my truck and put my side-arm away, but dang, I was hungry for some chicken that I've enjoyed for almost 50 years.

I respect their right to ban my gun from their private property and probably won't alter my habit of eating there each time I run to Kingfisher, but I am a little disappointed the famous Okarche landmark in the county I fired my first shot, requires me to disarm to enter their establishment. Hopefully, someone more 'local' than me might ask them about it.

Eischens.JPG

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Last time I was there it sucked anyway.

WHAT!

I ate there a couple of months ago, and it was as good as ever.

I gotta say, as much as I dislike gun buster signs, that Eischen's is the one place I would still spend my money at.

A pitcher of beer, a fried chicken, and basket of fried okra. Yum, yum!

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's been almost a month now and I've yet to see anyone open carry. They must be though as I have seen at least 10 new gun buster signs in that time.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WHAT!

I ate there a couple of months ago, and it was as good as ever.

I gotta say, as much as I dislike gun buster signs, that Eischen's is the one place I would still spend my money at.

A pitcher of beer, a fried chicken, and basket of fried okra. Yum, yum!

If you are carrying a gun you might re-think that pitcher of beer. Not saying I agree with it in total, but...

Latest posts

Top Bottom