Dang! Eischen's is a gun-buster.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They have a bar, but their primary business is not sales of alcohol. I know this because the business is not restricted to 21 and over. It is not a prohibited place.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
WHAT!

I ate there a couple of months ago, and it was as good as ever.

I gotta say, as much as I dislike gun buster signs, that Eischen's is the one place I would still spend my money at.

A pitcher of beer, a fried chicken, and basket of fried okra. Yum, yum!

If you are carrying a gun you might re-think that pitcher of beer. Not saying I agree with it in total, but...

I don't drink or eat that much by myself, I usually share it with at least one other person, so you don't have to worry about me getting drunk and shooting up the town.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't drink or eat that much by myself, I usually share it with at least one other person, so you don't have to worry about me getting drunk and shooting up the town.

I appreciate that. We have enough bullet holes in our stop signs, we dont need any in our houses! LOL

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
why dont one of you all just call and ask chief eischen why he made the decision. if you sit down, drink a beer with him and talk it over he more than likely will explain his reasoning or listen to yours

Latest posts

Top Bottom