Darwin strikes again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really funny. Haha. Hope no one you know does something stupid. Is because he was Mexican? If he was this side of the border would it be hilarious?

To answer your question, yes I would still laugh if he were an American citizen. Is it a tragedy? Yes, for those who knew him I'm sure. Is he still stupid nonetheless? Also, yes.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last I checked they were allowed to own small caliber, low capacity weapons, .38(0) and lower.

That's just with pistols.
Nothing over .38
Rifles, they can have what they want as long as it isn't a "military style" rifle. No ARs, AKs, HKs etc.
They also have a round limit in which you can only have 100 shot shells per shotgun and 50 rounds per rifle. I heard they bumped the rifles up to 100 as well last year but I'm not completely sure. Also, everything over there is registered through the military and they can and will stop by and check them from time to time.

jphillipw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
???What is " la raza" ?

This refers to the popular "Viva la raza!" Mexican pride statement. Literally translated it is "Alive the race!" In context it's more "Up with the race!" I have no problem with Mexican pride; I'm a proud American. I've long wondered why some people think that the word Mexican is a pejorative term.

Latest posts

Top Bottom