Dating help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How long to wait?

• Be up front while talking

Votes: 45 69.2%
  • On first date?

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • 2nd date or after?

Votes: 17 26.2%

• Total voters

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One time I went to an open mic night with a girl for on our first date and the first thing the first comic said was "anyone here divorced?". She raised her hand and we got a laugh out of it. That's one way to find out quickly.

Speaking for myself I could give a rat's ass about a girl's relationship history. Unless she has a kid, the marriage is still valid, or the ex is still stalking her at her house and wants to kill any guy she starts dating - I really don't care if I ever know. Unless is somehow related to the conversation topic or context for a good story, I'd find it odd if she blurted out all "There's something you should know..." on a first date like she was disclosing a disease or something.

Dante Hicks worried too much about the 37.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One time I went to an open mic night with a girl for on our first date and the first thing the first comic said was "anyone here divorced?". She raised her hand and we got a laugh out of it. That's one way to find out quickly.

Speaking for myself I could give a rat's ass about a girl's relationship history. Unless she has a kid, the marriage is still valid, or the ex is still stalking her at her house and wants to kill any guy she starts dating - I really don't care if I ever know. Unless is somehow related to the conversation topic or context for a good story, I'd find it odd if she blurted out all "There's something you should know..." on a first date like she was disclosing a disease or something.

Dante Hicks worried too much about the 37.

You ever notice how all the prices end in nine? Damn, that's eerie

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Plus I mean as soon as I get your last name it's off to OSCN I go so I already know if you've been divorced. Everyone does this now, no?

I don't care who you've diddled or shacked up with, but I gotta check and make sure you ain't manslaughtered nobody or robbed a 7-11. Gimme a few more years and I'll drop those standards, too. I mean a criminal chick or a Morrisey album and drinking alone in the dark, whatchu gonna pick to pass the time?

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking with no particular proven wisdom how to deal with wimminz... I'd say what.the.eff.ever, absinthe makes the game more tolerable.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
whenever it comes up. seems like first date material to me... but then, i never really dated. got myself a wife, though.
i never realized marriages were supposed to work...

absinthe. mmm.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Landman you should disclose about the time you once sent a naked picture of yourself with a cowboy hat covering your hang-down to a chick on a gun forum. Much better story than a story about an annulled marriage.

:D :D

Sorry, dude. Had to.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Landman you should disclose about the time you once sent naked picture of yourself with a cowboy hat covering your hang-down to a chick on a gun forum. Much better story than a story about an annulled marriage.

:D :D

Sorry, dude. Had to.

Ahhh, you beat me to the punch. Another epic moment for OSA. (insert a MasterChief reference here)

Latest posts

Top Bottom