David Hogg Goes from Calling NRA ‘Pathetic F*ckers’ to Tweeting NRA Gun Safety Guidelines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
He figured out after his 15 minutes of fame that most Americans, no matter their view on guns, have little use for a f-bomb dropping teen with no ability to understand that an open conversation has no screaming and name calling involved!!

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
STUDENTS (27).jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's kinda amazing when one gets away from the panic of the moment and finally gets to analyzing what is out there on the topic your protesting over.
The NRA has been promoting gun safety since its inception and continues to do so not only with rhetoric but with money put into schools that will allow it.
I would pay a large sum of money if hogg-boy would come with me to the range and shoot some guns.
I don't have one, but a buddy does own a Barrett .50 cal in the AR platform.
In all of the demo's and women on target programs we have put on at our range, not one person has walked away from that rifle without a HUGE smile on their face.
Hogg-boy is just misinformed. A lot of folks on this forum have been through a whole lot worse than he did, (he wasn't actually there) and have not focused on the gun as the villian.
It's the sick individual as we all know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom