Army Ranger Who Survived Benghazi Shreds David Hogg Over Gun Control Tweet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Swell. But, it's not like Hoggy will ever see it, or anyone else, for that matter. MSM will not publicize anything like this.

And, even if Piggy sees it, he won't care. He's still making his money.

It would be much more effective to just ignore the little prick.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Swell. But, it's not like Hoggy will ever see it, or anyone else, for that matter. MSM will not publicize anything like this.

And, even if Piggy sees it, he won't care. He's still making his money.

It would be much more effective to just ignore the little prick.

If Piggy is "attached" to his Twitter account, he'll see it because Paronto tagged him in his own post. Now, as for the media, that won't really ever be reported. Nor will they ever acknowledge that Paronto is right.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I will admit ignorance about how Twitter works. I've never used it, and have no plans to start.

The key thing to "tagging," which I'm not sure is the right word, is the user's name with the "@" symbol before it. With some of the forums, one can use the "@" symbol in front of one's username and it notifies said user that he has been "mentioned."

That said, I don't do Farcebook, nor do I claim to ever want to be a "Twit." My social media involvement is strictly firearms and RV forums.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Teen Drivers: Get the Facts | Motor Vehicle Safety | CDC Injury Center
https://www.cdc.gov/motorvehiclesafe Oct 16, 2017 - In 2015, 2,333 teens in the United States ages 16–19 were killed and 235,845 were treated in emergency departments for injuries suffered in motor vehicle crashes. School shootings:
Florida school shooting brings yearly tally to 17 in 2018 - CNBC.com
So one can easily see that there are far, far more students killed in auto accidents than in school shootings. Hogg is blowing his own horn, he needs to ban students in high school from driving. That is where we lose most of our students and that can be prevented. See if they'll accept taking their cars away to save lives, taking guns away from law abiding citizens will accomplish nothing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom