DEA Tracking Car Tags Near Gun Shows

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any time that the DEA, the DOJ, Obama, Holder, etc. say that something was or wasn't done in an article, I want recording of Dionne Warwick's Promises, Promises playing in the background for the musical benefit/edification of all the sheeple that voted for the Obama adminstratlon.

Lyrics: Promises, Promises

http://www.metrolyrics.com/promises-promises-lyrics-naked-eyes.html

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ok maybe its just me.......why would the DEA think they could be involved in this instead of the ATF?
In other words, who thought this was a good idea?

Come on guys! The current administration told them to lay off the states that legalized pot. They have to find something to do with all their free time. Besides, the BATFE is too busy with overwhelming amounts of SBR and suppressor paperwork to mess with firearm trafficking. Especially after they did all that firearm trafficking themselves. Duh. They are just too fast, and just too furious.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmm - how is this being accomplished? Surely it's just the lying polititians doing the dirty work, right? I mean, no good, decent 99%er LEO would take part in this.

pen25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any time that the DEA, the DOJ, Obama, Holder, etc. say that something was or wasn't done in an article, I want recording of Dionne Warwick's Promises, Promises playing in the background for the musical benefit/edification of all the sheeple that voted for the Obama adminstratlon.

Lyrics: Promises, Promises

http://www.metrolyrics.com/promises-promises-lyrics-naked-eyes.html
You mean elected official right? Because before obama you believed everything bush and the boys told you? Or only dems lie?

Latest posts

Top Bottom