December Feeder Pics.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

torque

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I finally got to go down and check the Stealth Cam. Here is a couple of
the 1557 that were taken.
ai155.photobucket.com_albums_s297_torque60_PICT1081Small.jpg

ai155.photobucket.com_albums_s297_torque60_PICT1458Small.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow! thats a lot of pigs.
I was at Shawnee a couple of weeks ago before the snows hit at a training session. Just south of Carney on 177 I saw a big group like this just before dark on the way home. We don't have them yet, but I'm sure they are coming.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow! thats a lot of pigs.
I was at Shawnee a couple of weeks ago before the snows hit at a training session. Just south of Carney on 177 I saw a big group like this just before dark on the way home. We don't have them yet, but I'm sure they are coming.

I wouldnt bet that you dont. I have a few friends who have been killing them every weekend between Traders Bend and the state line for the past couple of months. If there up here im sure there would be some around you to

torque

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Here's what sux. I put this camera up so I could get an idea of what time they are hitting the feeder. If it's after dark I'll go hunt a wheat field at dusk, if before dark I may hunt the feeder with a bow or pistol. I put this thing up on 12/12 but wasn't able to go back until this weekend. No problem it should hold about 1500 pics so I'll go pull the card early in the afternoon, run back to Dads, download the pics and make my plan. When I get to the camera instead of showing how many pics it took it says "FULL". WOW, I swap the card out with a new one, run back up to Dad's to load them into the computer. The thing took the last picture on 12/27 almost 3 weeks ago.
It took over 600 on 12/22 and 400 on 12/26. 1557 pics in 2 weeks. This is my first trail cam so I have a learning curve to look foward to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom