Decent motel in Norman?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ozzies? Pffft. The planes are cool, and the all-you-can-eat menu is alright. The food is certainly fine, even slightly above average fare, but nothing special.

Go to The Diner. Hands down. Trust me. Trust Guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

SoonerStatePawn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am looking for a decent motel in Norman for Saturday night, Doesn't have to be 5 star but don't want one with hourly rates either?
Prefer something close to Main and Flood Streets, Also a good restuarant for breakfast and dinner in that area? Any help is greatly appriciated.

What's wrong with hourly rates, you get the best service at those hotels!!!:rotflmao:

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I forgot to add... I will be driving my pick-up that I bought from my step-son who attended Texas Tech and has a Texas Tech sticker on the back window and I still have Texas tags. Are my tires,windows, and paint job gonna be alright overnight in Norman? or should I hitchhick down there!?

jcj1407

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Diner is good but another place that's sometimes easier to get into is Juan Del Fuego (across the parking lot from SAMs, W.24th and Main). The owner was the head cook at The Diner for a long time. Both have great food.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Diner is good but another place that's sometimes easier to get into is Juan Del Fuego (across the parking lot from SAMs, W.24th and Main). The owner was the head cook at The Diner for a long time. Both have great food.

That is news to me. I will definitely check it out next time I am in town!

Latest posts

Top Bottom