Decided to start reloading..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Powers

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello again everyone, I had posted that HH had not been able to get me into a reloading class because they had not contacted me back after my inquiries. Zeke from the reloading department at HH Shooting Sports read the post and contacted me to get specifics and my information. I emailed him my info and he emailed me back tell me that I could join up with his reloading class tonight at HH. So I just wanted to post that Zeke at HH is taking care of that issue for me. I am glad they have people from the local shops reading the forums. He was very helpful, and I am looking forward to the class. I am ready to get started..just need all my stuff to come in!

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello again everyone, I had posted that HH had not been able to get me into a reloading class because they had not contacted me back after my inquiries. Zeke from the reloading department at HH Shooting Sports read the post and contacted me to get specifics and my information. I emailed him my info and he emailed me back tell me that I could join up with his reloading class tonight at HH. So I just wanted to post that Zeke at HH is taking care of that issue for me. I am glad they have people from the local shops reading the forums. He was very helpful, and I am looking forward to the class. I am ready to get started..just need all my stuff to come in!

How did the class go? I'm scheduled for one in a couple of weeks. A refresher as it has been several years since I reloaded.

Latest posts

Top Bottom