Dedicated weapon lights for pistols.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

03on22s

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I run a Streamlight TL3 on a Sig 2022 and I like not having 2 things to hold on to. My thumb of my off hand is naturally right by the switch so it's easy to control. I've heard a lot of good stuff about the new Inforce PML, and I'm ordering one of their WML's very soon. I'm going to have Harwell's make an IWB leather/Kydex holster for my Sig very soon.

Haulgass

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tactical XD 40 with TLR 3 also crimson trace. Sits in my bed side table. Have a bravo concealment kydex holster for when I carry at the range, but it's to big and bulky for EDC.

RedTape

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use an Insight M3 on my duty gun and a TLR-1 on a personal weapon. Can't imagine having a duty gun without a light on it. I have a couple Safariland holsters, both OWB. I've never carried a weapon mounted light for CC though, so can't help you there other than to say Raven concealment looks good.

Also, I don't know what your training is like, but get used to using only your non-gun hand to activate the light. The only thing your trigger finger should be used for is pulling the trigger. Use a pressure pad or your non-gun hand thumb to activate the toggle switch.

Latest posts

Top Bottom