Deer Camp 2010 (M/L version)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlt7272

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In just a few hours I will be off for deer camp in the wonderful Southeast Oklahoma woods. Thanks to my daughters fine shooting skills we already have one in the freezer this year (Washita NWR youth hunt), looking to add some more.

Not trying to rub it in but :w000t: I AM READY!

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't seem to be focusing too well on work today thinking about it. I already live down here in SE Oklahoma, but I will be headin to the cabin tomorrow afternoon... not a far drive! Good luck to all ya'll comin down, and if you can't find a deer to shoot, just aim at anything with a Texas license plate. :)

Kingmarine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never fails though. Ended up getting up yesterday with a sore throat. Getting sick just prior to hunting sucks. Coughing and hacking in the woods, and if you chew throat lozenges it smells. Go figure.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No deer camp for me. Just deer day. Freaking wood work. I have a deadline of Friday the 29th to get it all finished before the trim carpenter comes in to install it all.

Wonder if the smell fo oil based paints and paint thinner would spook the deer. Might have to do the shower and baking soda route before jumping in the truck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom