Deer Camp 2010 (M/L version)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
sucks for me. Just found out today, that the plant overhaul is not going to finish up friday. Maybe not Saturday.....I'll just have to see how it goes.
Vacation scheduled for Monday and Tuesday, so at least will get out then.

Harley1953

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't seem to be focusing too well on work today thinking about it. I already live down here in SE Oklahoma, but I will be headin to the cabin tomorrow afternoon... not a far drive! Good luck to all ya'll comin down, and if you can't find a deer to shoot, just aim at anything with a Texas license plate. :)

Now THAT'S funny........

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wasn't there a decoy discussion a couple of days ago. Dennis Decoy?

Better yet. Call in with venison glacoma. Much worse than Anal Glacoma.

DownDeep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sooner PP.
Latest story I got was maybe not over until the closing weekend :yikes2::crying:

I'm thinking the flu bug is kicking in.......

That stinks! I know how it is though! I've worked in those power plants before working on the fire alarm and fire suppression systems. Maybe that will give you more time off in November when the good hunting starts!

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't worry too much Dennis, the weather looks mediocre to terrible this weekend anyways.

Have you guys been watching the weather? If it turns cold the end of next week like it's supposed to and it's clear with decent winds......I'll be one freakin' happy hillbilly.

The last 3 days of Muzzleoader are 3 of my favorite days to hunt, period. I've seen some great activity that weekend many times. If that weather forecast pans out, I'll cry from joy. I'm so excited. I have 2 unhunted stands in killer rut spots. BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully I'll be able to sneak away some during the week some. Wouldn't you know I'm slow for months then everybody needs me during deer season.:rolleyes2

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never fails though. Ended up getting up yesterday with a sore throat. Getting sick just prior to hunting sucks. Coughing and hacking in the woods, and if you chew throat lozenges it smells. Go figure.

I always keep lifesavers in my pocket just to keep me from coughing. Hope you can keep quiet enough to get one shot. Good luck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom