Deer not feeding in Food plot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nhagar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
cow peas + rain=bucks congrats and thanks for sharing pics hop you stick one of them

I am sure hoping I get one and my brother in law can stick one too. It will be his first time hunting so I really want him to get one but then deer envy kicks in and says I need one first lol. Seriously though these deer are some of the biggest I have seen on my hunting land. I have seen big ones in fields when I was driving to work and such but I am excited about this season. So hopefully we can get him one and get him spoiled.

I kinda feel like I have already won because while some hope to see A big one. I am already seeing many big bucks. I am already thinking that I am gonna buy one of them 3-point tillers for a tractor so I can get real serious on some ground. And then maybe one day get a quality herd and maybe let some kids come out with the Oklahoma Youth group that Deerslayer has going on. He helped me and got me started with the food plot and would like to return that with helping him have some land to use out here in Northeast Ok.

Latest posts

Top Bottom