Deer processor recommendations near Tulsa( preferably on north side)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agb104983

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm originally from Kansas and have done most of my deer hunting up there. I still have my Kansas lifetime hunting license so I go up every year to some family land in north central Kansas. I'm planning on taking at least one deer down here in Oklahoma this year. The land I have to hunt on is between Collinsville and Skiatook and another piece that is 3 miles north of Collinsville. Does anyone have any recommendations for deer processors in that area? If none of the processors nearby are very good, I'd be willing to drive 30 minutes or so.

agb104983

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd go to hominy before ricks....... but I'm biased by some of his actions in the past.

Details?

Also, does anyone have any direct knowledge whether any of the processors that have been mentioned so far do their ground meat in a batch or do it individually for each person?

two-click

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Call Mike's deer barn I pretty sure they do individually .I've used Rick's , wild country & Mikes . I agree I would use someone other than Rick's . Mike's is closer to me then Wild Country that is why I use them . I've taken deer , elk & antelope plus our cows & hogs to Mike's never been a problem .

garret01

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I specifically asked that when going to Wild Country. You get your own deer back, not someone else's.
Seigis batch processes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom