Democrats Slammed For Non-Patriotic Memorial Day Tweets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
First, the assumption that he knew that the photo taken would end up on the @TheDemocrats "memorial day" tweet is disingenuous. {/QUOTE]

… photos are taken of him all the time, sometimes unbeknownst to him … in all likely hood he knew nothing about it and had nothing to do with it … I do really think they have some "lowly employee" that maintains the account.

Speaking of disingenuous, why do you keep trying to tell me what I didn’t say? I never said B HO knew. My comment was directed to your post that it was “sent by an intern or some lowly employee”. They have “lowly employees” at the White House or DNC does not surprise me in the least. We agree that someone knew and failed to do the math to the optics.

Second, I suppose your being very selective in what you deem as an action.

No doubt. I just have low expectations for him.

Yes, he certainly took advantage of the situation by politically grandstanding some with his speech, but does that discount the respect he also paid? The question is rhetorical, because I believe already know your answer.

Can you see where your rhetorical question allows for him to “act stupidly” if he does something that is naturally expected of him to do? Do you remember the last time he didn’t place a wreath at Arlington and the poo-storm he got?

Don't get me wrong, I don't like the guy and am one of his biggest opponents …

Don’t get me wrong but I don’t really care much less believe you. You actually sound as if you are trying to defend Hobbes’ moronic deflections more so than Obama’s failed presidency.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking of disingenuous, why do you keep trying to tell me what I didn’t say? I never said B HO knew. My comment was directed to your post that it was “sent by an intern or some lowly employee”. They have “lowly employees” at the White House or DNC does not surprise me in the least. We agree that someone knew and failed to do the math to the optics.

you said:
Instead of showing the American people how he “Licks” he should be sharing with the American people and the world how he “Leads”.

me said:
Some of you guys are talking as if he told the person behind the @TheDemocrats twitter account to get a photo op of him eating ice cream and send it out.

I never said you did or didn't, but it can certainly be argued that you implied it..... Also, I am not defending anything he did or didn't do just trying to sift through the BS in this thread. The title says tweets(plural) and there is only one tweet in question and it wasn't even from the whitehouse or Obama, it was from @TheDemocrats, but you(and others) continue to somehow blame him for it(you can deny it again, but your post above says otherwise). He ate an ice cream cone on memorial day and someone took a picture.....how is that a scandal? Seems like a mole hill to me.

I have no problem discussing his "failed" presidency or the "failed" presidencies before his(we haven't had a good president in my lifetime). Hell, I wouldn't even have a problem discussing the merits of his memorial day speech, but this entire thread is laughable. Clinging to whatever you can to blast him at every chance you get all the while patting yourself on the back.

Political discussion on this forum has really gone down hill lately. There is far more namecalling and hate spewing than anything that resembles a productive discussion.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Political discussion on this forum has really gone down hill lately. There is far more namecalling and hate spewing than anything that resembles a productive discussion.
It's almost like people on this forum are still trying to beat Obama in the next election and they can't help themselves.
Almost like a reflex action.

Wake up sheeple. Obama is done next year.
If you want to beat Hillary next year you had best start coming to grips with that.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I thought I told you to stop posting your superfluous quotation marks all over my forum. You're the worst thing since Crystal Pepsi. Go away.

Actually, I don't recall you saying that but I do recall ACE telling me that. Are you posting under different screen names or did I just miss your whiny post?

To paraphrase the famous words of the Gipper, there you go again begging the question. Now, a real question, what's the deal with your use of quotation marks? Are you Dr. Evil?

Or are you and ACE romantically connected so you speak for each other? Since all you do is whine and call names I am betting that he wears the pants and is on top. Do you find it hard typing without a lisp? Like ACE, do I need to use less parenthesis and more colons for your posts?

Or do you just have a raging man-crush on him? Kind of like the one Teddy has for the late Lurker66?

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, I don't recall you saying that but I do recall ACE telling me that. Are you posting under different screen names or did I just miss your whiny post?

Or are you and ACE romantically connected so you speak for each other? Since all you do is whine and call names I am betting that he wears the pants and is on top. Do you find it hard typing without a lisp? Like ACE, do I need to use less parenthesis and more colons for your posts?

Or do you just have a raging man-crush on him? Kind of like the one Teddy has for the late Lurker66?

Oooh, that sounds a lot like a personal attack.
I'm going to quote somehere k9

images

The shrill name calling that the left engages in is at the core a middle school debate tactic designed to denigrate an opponent’s credibility. One disagrees with Obama’s failed policies they will be called a “racist”. No one thinks racists are any more credible than a puppy molester. The ad hominem attack is their only retort since the revision of history that they try to sell will fall apart on proper examination.

Now the mythical “war on women” was baseless but I will contend it was an orchestrated political move designed to sell a false narrative. This centered on the Lilly Ledbetter nonsense that the left was trying to sell. Poorly written legislation that benefited trial lawyers … and they knew that the other side of the “isle” would disagree to which they could then frame and sell as how Republicans hate women.

Many liberals and those that are progressively challenged sincerely buy in to the false narrative. They are traumatically bonded to their ideology. They have too much time invested to do any honest research and are quick to parrot mindless memes. Sometimes all one can do to communicate with a liberal is to put your index finger horizontally between one’s lips and move it up and down in a rapid motion while humming show tunes.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Late? Did Lurker pass? I know he's had his share of health problems, but didn't know he was gone.
Prolly bury him in Arlington. Better'n most of his detractors, I reckon. Most of them just spewed a bunch of RWR BS, wrapping themselves in the flag. I think he actually served his country.

RIP Lurker.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Late? Did Lurker pass? I know he's had his share of health problems, but didn't know he was gone.
Prolly bury him in Arlington. Better'n most of his detractors, I reckon. Most of them just spewed a bunch of RWR BS, wrapping themselves in the flag. I think he actually served his country.

RIP Lurker.

I believe he was sent to band camp for the last time(i.e. perma-banned).

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

More than a few forum members have called you out for your absurd bastardization of the written word, you "sniveling waterhead". Maybe if you didn't spend so much time "touching yourself" while priggishly smiling at your own posts you'd have noticed. I'd "bottom for Ace" before I'd expend any mental energy attempting to engage in "substantive debate" with you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom