Democrats Slammed For Non-Patriotic Memorial Day Tweets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually, I don't recall you saying that but I do recall ACE telling me that. Are you posting under different screen names or did I just miss your whiny post?

Or are you and ACE romantically connected so you speak for each other? Since all you do is whine and call names I am betting that he wears the pants and is on top. Do you find it hard typing without a lisp? Like ACE, do I need to use less parenthesis and more colons for your posts?

Or do you just have a raging man-crush on him? Kind of like the one Teddy has for the late Lurker66?

When one finds oneself in a hole, best to stop digging. You're not doing yourself or your position any favors at this point. :(

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE: ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF HOW THE LIB DEMS HAVE THE AMERICAN SOLDIER’S & VETERAN’S BACK/SIX OR JUST MORE LIB DEM DIRTY TRICKS:

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/10/...reason-the-u-s-military-cemetery-in-normandy/
Also closed due to shutdown for some reason: The U.S. military cemetery in Normandy; Update: “Because we have a tea party”
posted at 5:21 pm on October 3, 2013 by Allahpundit

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/daniel...veterans-out-of-military-cemeteries-n1717132#!
Stockman: "Obama is the First President to…Lock Veterans Out of Military Cemeteries"
Daniel Doherty | Oct 04, 2013

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2013/10/05/list-obama-closures-for-shutdown/
The List: Unnecessarily Shut Down by Obama to Inflict Public Pain
by John Nolte5 Oct 2013

http://beforeitsnews.com/obama/2013...seum-and-pentagon-treats-shutdow-2456290.html
OBAMA WHAT A LOVELY CRISES:Gov’t shutdown spreads to beaches of Normandy AND George Washington’s Home, Obama Tells Vets No Memorial, Yet Opens Muslim Museum and Pentagon Treats Shutdown Like Christmas: $5 Billion Spent On Shutdown Eve
Friday, October 4, 2013 5:19

THE OBLIGATORY LIB DEM RETORT:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/01/obama-government-shutdown_n_4024208.html
Obama: Government Shut Down By Republicans On 'An Ideological Crusade'
Posted: 10/01/2013 1:12 pm EDT Updated: 01/23/2014 6:58 pm EST
BY ANDREW TAYLOR, THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Last edited:

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Anyone remember Rumsfeld sending troops into Afghanistan and Iraq without adequate helmet protection? With Humvees that weren’t able to withstand IED explosions? Remember how the Bush Administration narrowed the definition of PTSD and gutted the VA?"

If you BELIEVE one party has the back of troops more than the other you are lying to yourself, they both play the game and their support may look to be a mile wide, but its only an inch deep.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Anyone remember Rumsfeld sending troops into Afghanistan and Iraq without adequate helmet protection? With Humvees that weren’t able to withstand IED explosions? Remember how the Bush Administration narrowed the definition of PTSD and gutted the VA?"

If you BELIEVE one party has the back of troops more than the other you are lying to yourself, they both play the game and their support may look to be a mile wide, but its only an inch deep.

And don't get me started on the 1/4 million American lives lost because of piss poor decisions and flat out lies by the Democratic Party ran by LBJ carefully orchestrated by Robert McNamara.
I doubt this forum has enough bandwidth to handle the lies, ineptness, and ignorance of the enemy, very similar to the current administration.
If you wish to talk about soldiers being sent into battle with their hands tied, this administration doesn't hold a candle to LBJ' s hamstringing of all branches of service.
Seems to be a repeat offense when lib presidents run Wars.

Last edited:

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
And don't get me started on the 1/4 million American lives lost because of piss poor decisions and flat out lies by the Democratic Party ran by LBJ carefully orchestrated by Robert McNamara.
I doubt this forum has enough bandwidth to handle the lies, ineptness, and ignorance of the enemy, very similar to the current administration.
If you wish to talks about soldiers being sent into battle with their hands tied, this administration doesn't hold a candle to LBJ' s hamstringing of all branches of service.
Seems to be a repeat offense when lib presidents run Wars.

Between Lincoln and G HW Bush, it was pretty much liberals that got the US into wars. When we project weakness, we invite war.

Latest posts

Top Bottom