Did I just witness a war crime?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never mind all the times Russian and China have financed and outright interfered in our elections plus Mexico and Canada. Yes boys and girls it is not just the US that does it. EVERYONE does it. Even our friends try to influence our elections.
Yeah but the CIA is the world champion of election interference and regime toppling there is nobody else close to them.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Which friends would that be?
UK, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, etc, etc, etc. All work behind the scenes to try and elect a government that will give them the most. Be it friendship, money, weapons, etc.

I firmly believe all members of government should have to wear patches showing who gives them money or favors.
Yeah but the CIA is the world champion of election interference and regime toppling there is nobody else close to them.
Wrong doggie breath!!! :rotflmao:

The CIA just gets talked about more. Russia does every bit as much while China just annexes what it wants.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes and also don't forget it is totally fine for us to have military bases located in Syria violating their sovereignty by force and killing their people. Sounds a lot like Putin...but then again, so did Iraq.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
UK, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, etc, etc, etc. All work behind the scenes to try and elect a government that will give them the most. Be it friendship, money, weapons, etc.

I firmly believe all members of government should have to wear patches showing who gives them money or favors.

Wrong doggie breath!!! :rotflmao:

The CIA just gets talked about more. Russia does every bit as much while China just annexes what it wants.
You have to be a fool do not know this Rick, and you have never seemed foolish to me before….but we have toppled many regimes, Ukraine, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, those are just a few. Go back further in time and you can find many more. The point being we are no better than Russia or China when it comes to espionage and proxy wars that is just how the game is played at the high stakes table.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's like watching a football game between 2 teams you hate, and you find yourself cheering for the stadium to collapse. The worst of it is, I find myself and the rest of my countrymen sponsoring one of these teams, and they have better facilities than our team.

Neither side brings any positive to this planet. Nothing. I hope they both lose.
I don’t think all that many of our countrymen support any of this. Even if the politicians and media insist you do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom