Did my first video gun review. Diamondback 380

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
no eye protection, couldn't tell if you had ear protection.wrapped your hand across the muzzle while clearing a loaded round. you scare me thats as far as i could watch

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cool review, thanks for having the stones to put your pistol thru the paces on your dime.

:clap3::thumbup3::clap3:

Anybody care to do this with a PX4 storm Sub-Compact?
I'm thinking about trying to find one in .40. I'd like to see how good they are before I buy.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually....I thought it was very nicely done.(Eye, Ear, Safety Precautions :noted....Be Safe).
I hear of guns not being broken in until 100-500 rounds, I think this one is broken in. JK
Why wouldnt you put your 36 through these paces. Again JK
Let us know how it works when you get it cleaned Up.:burnout:

V1K1NG0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The other guys pretty much said what I was thinking about safety. Especially when you were shooting it underwater.

Being your first video review I think you did pretty good. I was cringing when I could hear the grit in the gun when you were racking the slide around the 8 minute mark. When you shooting it on paper?? you going to shoot any coconuts?? Be nice to see how it does. You going to make a video of how you cleaned it after shooting it??

Do you got a suppressor for your 26??

Jamie_s_72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had my eyes and ears there on the table and like an idiot I forgot to put them on. I watched the video when I got home and cursed at myself for a while for missing such an important step. My fault guys. Just stupid, no excuse!!!!!

Jamie_s_72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
no eye protection, couldn't tell if you had ear protection.wrapped your hand across the muzzle while clearing a loaded round. you scare me thats as far as i could watch

Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. As I said it was my first video. I assure you that I caught the mistakes before you did and have actually been pretty upset about it. Again my apologies

Latest posts

Top Bottom