Did my first video gun review. Diamondback 380

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamie_s_72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The other guys pretty much said what I was thinking about safety. Especially when you were shooting it underwater.

Being your first video review I think you did pretty good. I was cringing when I could hear the grit in the gun when you were racking the slide around the 8 minute mark. When you shooting it on paper?? you going to shoot any coconuts?? Be nice to see how it does. You going to make a video of how you cleaned it after shooting it??

Do you got a suppressor for your 26??
The safety issue is killing me, just stupidity on my part. You can't imagine how that slide felt in my hand with all the grit in it. Like I said on the video it just felt wrong. I spent about an hour cleaning on it and it's back to perfect condition. I forgot to mention that the sights are really good, much better than Keltec or LCP. I really am impressed with how smooth the is.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Im sold as well Jamie, Thanks for the review. Mark had one a while back at SoonerGuns here in Tulsa, can't remember his price.

Didn't seem like you flinched much without ear protection, good to know in a self defense situation that it will not hurt too bad.

More than you realize, we learned from your video. Its a review plus a reminder :thumbup3:

AdvantageR1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very good review. I think I too am sold.

Compared to your previous Keltec what was the stiffness of the slide like when you chambered a round. I am looking for a gun for my 65 YOA mother and the Keltec is a bit much for her to pull back.

Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom