Did my first video gun review. Diamondback 380

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know, I have never thought about owning a 380, but I am getting more curious the more I look at them. Is 380 the only caliber they are marketing? I have just recently heard of them, so I am going to look at some of them. They seem to be priced right, thanks for the video!

Cue

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great video Jamie.

And thank you for having the nuts to put yourself of the line to be ridiculed. I do not mean anything safety related either. I mean posting a video of yourself putting this pistol through the paces. There is not a lot of people that would do this. I am really liking this pistol and your video has me leaning of the side of purchasing one. then if I like it, my keltec may be going up for sale.

Tom K

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not a comprehensive review by any means, but educational nonetheless. I was impressed (as you seem to have been) by the lack of muzzle flip. The high grip really seems to make a difference. It would've been nice if you'd had a Kel-Tec P3AT or Ruger LCP to a side-by-side comparison to. Can you post (in this thread or another) the high points, and any subsequent thoughts you have about this gun?

Oh, and that statement about Kel-Tec magazines fitting - have you actually tried one and test fired it?

Thanks.

Jamie_s_72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not a comprehensive review by any means, but educational nonetheless. I was impressed (as you seem to have been) by the lack of muzzle flip. The high grip really seems to make a difference. It would've been nice if you'd had a Kel-Tec P3AT or Ruger LCP to a side-by-side comparison to. Can you post (in this thread or another) the high points, and any subsequent thoughts you have about this gun?

Oh, and that statement about Kel-Tec magazines fitting - have you actually tried one and test fired it?

Thanks.
Yes I have tried the Keltec mag. I'll try to add more info later.

TheLastDaze

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dude you did good......

Hey a little ignorant here, but I've never heard of a Diamondback.. Is it new? a subsidiary of another company?

It seems substantially smaller then your 26, google here I come..

EDIT: okay, just google them.. apparently they only make that one gun, they're doing what Glock hasn't (make a small 380) although Glock makes a 380 its not available in USA.

the gun does seem to have alot of characteristics of the Glock which to me spells LAWSUIT.. Looks like a nice gun, and even though I don't feel right about carrying under my 9mm threshold unless its a BUG (which is illegal in OK).. I think I'd carry that for sure.......

Do you think the sights are just a little to big for the gun??

Latest posts

Top Bottom