Did we ever find out who shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does it matter? Is some blame needed somewhere?
I think it does, in that if it was the suspects bullet, it could help the Department's face for the court of public opinion. Not that any of that matters in the long run, but the less negative press any department can get, the better.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think it matters at all WRT a gunfight. Maybe for those looking to blame but in real life it doesn't matter.
One exception is blatant disregard - if the victim was 90deg or more to the shooter and the shooter still shot him because he closed his eyes and mag dumped in the general vicinity of Oklahoma.
Other than that, it's trying to find some blame. Lay it all on the dead criminal, that's where it belongs.

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it absolutely matters in "real life". It sure would matter to me if it was a relative of mine. Somebody minding their own business ended up shot dead and the lack of information seems unusual since one would think there is body cam footage and other evidence. So far, there seems to be a "lack of transparency" which can't help but make people wonder why. I agree that this is all the bad guy's fault but an innocent person was killed somehow so why don't they say how it happened instead of leaving it up to speculation?

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I think it absolutely matters in "real life".

I don't at all. Maybe it does if there is absolute fault on behalf one or the other as I said before. I doubt there is. Stray bullets do whatever they want and you can't do sh*t about it. YThey'll figure it out and announce in due time, but I don't think you'll wait for that.
This thread sounds like a blame game to me. You're hung up on the fat cop shooting something or someone. Neat

BTW, you still haven't posted up in the selfie thread showing us what a non-fat carton of milk you are. I started that thread specifically for you and the mailman. He had the cajónes to post his mug and his motorcycles so props to him even though he harassed everyone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom