Did we ever find out who shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think we need to know what happened, but as stated above, unless there was some type of gross negligence on the part of the deputy, the bad guy is the sole cause. As family, I'd want to know what happened but I don't think it would ultimately matter much where the bullet came from.

As an aside, I never heard why they had such a hard time finding this guy? Wasn't he within a few hundred yards or something from the scene?

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't at all. Maybe it does if there is absolute fault on behalf one or the other as I said before. I doubt there is. Stray bullets do whatever they want and you can't do sh*t about it. YThey'll figure it out and announce in due time, but I don't think you'll wait for that.
This thread sounds like a blame game to me. You're hung up on the fat cop shooting something or someone. Neat

BTW, you still haven't posted up in the selfie thread showing us what a non-fat carton of milk you are. I started that thread specifically for you and the mailman. He had the cajónes to post his mug and his motorcycles so props to him even though he harassed everyone.
Well, I ignore you for the most part.
Sorry.:anyone:

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Every bullet fired should be accounted for if possible. The dead thug is ultimately responsible regardless but info should be shared, if known.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think we need to know what happened, but as stated above, unless there was some type of gross negligence on the part of the deputy, the bad guy is the sole cause. As family, I'd want to know what happened but I don't think it would ultimately matter much where the bullet came from.

As an aside, I never heard why they had such a hard time finding this guy? Wasn't he within a few hundred yards or something from the scene?
We were in the area. There was a tremendous amount of rain at the time and afterwards. There were dozens of humans trampling the terrain leaving scent.
I follow people using tracking dogs to recover deer. They say even if dry, the dog can become confused with the amount of human scent left by those looking for the deer and contaminate the scent trail of the deer. They may actually step in some of it to take the scent completely off track in their wandering.
The bad guy initiated the incident. The deputy responded as he should have and used appropriate measures to end it.
The collateral damage belongs to the perp.
Edit: kudos to Leo for realizing the perp did not get picked up with a cell call to buddies and realizing he had to be dead in the area with further examination of a body cam footage if that was actually worn? I don’t know, but they did the research to make the discovery vs leaving the carcass for deer hunters to find a couple years down the road which is how a lot of cold cases are solved.

Last edited:

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can understand a family wanting all the information they can get about a tragic death. But I can also understand those who may be hoping for a nice cash payout if it can be proven that the deputy fired the shot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom