Dillon Roller Handle?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lonnie,

I've got one I bought and don't use, you can try it out if you'd like and see if you like it. I'm hoping to go to the USSA match this Saturday, I could bring it if you're going to be there.

Philip

I'll be there Phil and take you up on that. See you Saturday. Thanks guys for all the input. I have been loading a bunch of 9mm to stock up so I can put the press away for awhile and make the wife happy. My wrist has been getting fatigued. Thanks for your offer too Glocktogo. I got the strongmount with my machine when I bought it used a couple years ago. Maybe the roller will make it really run. I do need to get one of those plates new that goes under the primer bar. Mine is all pitted and I have to take my primer feeder apart every 1000 rds or so and clean and lube it to make it quit sticking.

catPopper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a cheap a$$ and like to fabricate, so I made my "strong mount". Kinda like the ball handle cuz I use different hand positions. If you don't like the friction you can pull a sock over it.

Bubber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can you put a roller handle on the SDB?

B

I don't think so Blutch. If I remember correctly the handle on the SDB is in the center and is attached to the mechanism direrectly and the roller handle fits to a different set up. I could be wrong though. You may be able to make a T handle for the SDB though. Later rdd

Latest posts

Top Bottom