Dirt bag shoots little girl in road rage incident.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Death penalty needs to be implemented kicked into high gear. I know that most criminals don't expect to get caught but up the ante and maybe they'll think twice. This is a prime case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
no question shooter is an absolute scumbag!!

but after hearing witness testimonies .. it appears the father shares a chunk of the blame. he was swerving all over the road preventing other bonehead driver from passing.

=========

Jonell Tafoya was taking her 15-year-old daughter home via I-40 and remembers seeing the two cars engaged in a fight. It appeared as though the father was deliberately trying to keep the car from passing him as they argued, she said, describing it as the "truck really egging it on."

"The red truck was kind of swerving to keep the red car behind them," Tafoya said. "When we were leaving the overpass, I said 'Something bad is going to happen from this.'"

Looking back, Tafoya believes the girl's father should not have been driving so dangerously. At the same time, nothing justifies the suspect pulling out a gun, Tafoya added.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/man-charged-albuquerque-road-rage-killing-year-34644934

Latest posts

Top Bottom