Disposable Face Masks--HOLY COW !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of y’all may know this and others may not, but I’m the 3M rep for Oklahoma for safety products. This thing has been extremely rough on stock and it’s not looking great long term. Know that 95% of the 3M respirators for the US market are made in the USA. We are sourcing as much raw materials as we can and running as much as we can.
There are significant differences between dust masks, surgical masks and respirators. Please know or at least learn the differences.

No, I won’t give you nor sell you any respirators. No, I don’t have a million units. No, I won’t set you up an account to sell. No, I don’t know costs.

I’m sure there are other questions, just keep it light. It’s been some long weeks.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of y’all may know this and others may not, but I’m the 3M rep for Oklahoma for safety products. This thing has been extremely rough on stock and it’s not looking great long term. Know that 95% of the 3M respirators for the US market are made in the USA. We are sourcing as much raw materials as we can and running as much as we can.
There are significant differences between dust masks, surgical masks and respirators. Please know or at least learn the differences.

No, I won’t give you nor sell you any respirators. No, I don’t have a million units. No, I won’t set you up an account to sell. No, I don’t know costs.

I’m sure there are other questions, just keep it light. It’s been some long weeks.
I didn’t know you were a 3m rep. But uhh hey uhhh GLockPride buddy ol pal did you see my earlier post where I mentioned my masks and respirators being 3m? Yes I could use more. Yes there is room in my shop for you to put your banner. Yes I will endorse 3m. Yes 3m is my preferred safety brand. Pssst, 3m as you know has abrasives too. My grinder uses a 2x72 belt. I’ve used some 3m belts and I might entertain trying some more if uh well ya know the deal was ya know good n stuff. Lol. I’m just kidding with ya but not really.

Latest posts

Top Bottom