Disposable Face Masks--HOLY COW !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BTW those masks won't stop a virus anyway.

Yes, if you have it. All the idiots out there buying them think that it will help keep from getting it.
That’s what my wife gathered from that Doctors show on tv. They said that messing with that mask could actually increase your chances of getting sick. I guess germs on your hands getting on your face and such.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My HD store was completely out of any kind of paper mask (N95 or otherwise) yesterday...…..it's nuts!! Kinda funny, because I think most of them are actually made in China.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My HD store was completely out of any kind of paper mask (N95 or otherwise) yesterday...…..it's nuts!! Kinda funny, because I think most of them are actually made in China.
I've never seen em in the Harley store. Pretty sure they aren't in the clothes section. Must be in the parts department on a shelf.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve got a pretty good stash I bought to wear while running my belt grinder. Then I upgraded to a respirator. If you get in a bind I suppose I could sell you one of these fine 3M cool flow disposable masks. They are nice. Top shelf. Mint condition. 3M IN CAPS! Probably only set you back........$13.87 for one plush a small S&H fee of $18.99. But wait! Act NOW and I will send you a second mask for FREE! Just pay additional $18.99 s&h fee

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve got a pretty good stash I bought to wear while running my belt grinder. Then I upgraded to a respirator. If you get in a bind I suppose I could sell you one of these fine 3M cool flow disposable masks. They are nice. Top shelf. Mint condition. 3M IN CAPS! Probably only set you back........$13.87 for one plush a small S&H fee of $18.99. But wait! Act NOW and I will send you a second mask for FREE! Just pay additional $18.99 s&h fee

…...Or, only half price with a completed shovel repair!

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Walmart, Walgreens, CVS are all sold out. I tried to find some because my wife is going through radiation treatments and her immune system is weak and my daughter came home with the flu. Luckily they gave us some today at Stephenson Cancer Center when I took her for treatment. Daughter has been quarantined to her bedroom.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Got my assortment today.

9fae0a771fa432c25d80a7bada8073fd51c38593.jpg

You must have an extremely narrow chin????

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As of a few hours ago, Harbor freight had dust masks, $5 per 50.
They are nearly the same as the n95 masks. The main difference is that the n95 masks have 2 draw strings which ensures a tighter fit. The filters aren’t as good as n95 obviously since n95= 95% filtration, but it’s better than nothing. Remember to have your eyes covered as well if you’re going through the effort of wearing a mask. If someone sneezes, a mask and glasses probably still won’t help, but I’d rather have it than not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom