DMX v. George Zimmerman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DMX is looking pretty haggard now days. Tough call.

[Broken External Image]

Hmmmmmmmm........very interesting.

i1324.photobucket.com_albums_u607_jmike314_ngbbs43cddec7e2b26_zps67ac401e.jpg

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Personally I'd like to see a fat wussy from the 'burbs like Zimmerman beat the piss out of a has been "studio gangsta".

Zimmerman is a killer after all, that can't be disputed. DMX might have stepped on some cockroaches or rats in his time but that's prolly it.

I don't dislike DMX, still have a couple of his CDs round here somewhere from back in the day.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I gotta tell you guys, I feel a lot of love in this thread

I wonder if they'll have a rerun of The View I can watch while this is on or at least a good Kia commercial.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It won't happen. . .

http://grind365.com/music/dmx-sued-for-backing-out-of-mma-fight/

DMX’s brilliant idea to participate in a mixed martial arts fight is set to cost him millions. As previously reported, X agreed to participate in a battle with MMA fighter Eric Martinez.

He pulled out of the agreement however after learning that the fight would not be fixed and he’d more than likely get the beating of his life.
Now as Coolio steps in to replace him, he’s seeing court papers sent his way for reneging on his promise.

Thunder Promotions filed court papers Friday November 20 against the rapper in Birmingham County Court. According to the court documents, the promotion company claims DMX’s cancellation has caused them hundreds and thousands of dollars and damages and they’re suing him for $1 million dollars.

X also owes the government $1.5 million in back taxes.

Damn X, damn.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This kind of thing is for the stupid. Obviously it would be fixed, and it's a blatant money grab for two high profile "bad boys." Zimmerman would "lose" and cry all the way to the bank.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This kind of thing is for the stupid. Obviously it would be fixed, and it's a blatant money grab for two high profile "bad boys." Zimmerman would "lose" and cry all the way to the bank.

I too, am certain Zimmerman would lose if he's forced to fight as a striker. But without gloves, he would cheat. He'd have a sharpened pencil or something in his swimming trunks...

Latest posts

Top Bottom