DNC kicking off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because the words they speak are an insight into the policy of their candidate husbands. Just like hearing the VP candidates talk, or the other party endorsers (i.e. Christie).

I recall a lot of people getting a giant hard on for Clint Eastwood's wacky words last week. I think the first lady candidates' words are are least marginally more relevant than a semi-retired Hollywood figure's.

Don't make any sense. Please. It's not the OSA way to use logic when emotion will do.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So does this mean Mitt's and Ann's audience just didn't give a **** about their candidate and his spouse?

I'd also argue that it seemed Michelle's speech not only talked positively (relative, of course) of her husband, but also reinforced his policy decisions.

Ann was a totally bad speaker, but she just seemed to argue that her husband was not a robot. She didn't really seem to delineate any policy or platform that they would champion if/when elected.

LOL! So you judge the candidate by a spouses support of their husband?
The Leader of the greatest country in history, you judge by the wife's comments?

Its evident that you didn't understand what she said.

gl55

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom