DNC kicking off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I almost hate to admit it, but of Mitt, Ann, Paul, Barack, Michelle, Joe...

Michelle is arguably the best orator of the 6 of them. She can actually speak with a balance of seriousness (which Biden lacks, for example), and a connectedness to her audience (which Romney lacks).

That's because her audience is full of fembots, the same droids that chanted Yes We Can until their mind turned to pudding

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I almost hate to admit it, but of Mitt, Ann, Paul, Barack, Michelle, Joe...

Michelle is arguably the best orator of the 6 of them. She can actually speak with a balance of seriousness (which Biden lacks, for example), and a connectedness to her audience (which Romney lacks).

Mitts wife could take a lesson.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's because her audience is full of fembots, the same droids that chanted Yes We Can until their mind turned to pudding

So does this mean Mitt's and Ann's audience just didn't give a **** about their candidate and his spouse?

I'd also argue that it seemed Michelle's speech not only talked positively (relative, of course) of her husband, but also reinforced his policy decisions.

Ann was a totally bad speaker, but she just seemed to argue that her husband was not a robot. She didn't really seem to delineate any policy or platform that they would champion if/when elected.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So does this mean Mitt's and Ann's audience just didn't give a **** about their candidate and his spouse?

I'd also argue that it seemed Michelle's speech not only talked positively (relative, of course) of her husband, but also reinforced his policy decisions.

Ann was a totally bad speaker, but she just seemed to argue that her husband was not a robot. She didn't really seem to delineate any policy or platform that they would champion if/when elected.

Neither one of them is on the ballot, last time I checked. So what?

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Neither one of them is on the ballot, last time I checked. So what?

Because the words they speak are an insight into the policy of their candidate husbands. Just like hearing the VP candidates talk, or the other party endorsers (i.e. Christie).

I recall a lot of people getting a giant hard on for Clint Eastwood's wacky words last week. I think the first lady candidates' words are are least marginally more relevant than a semi-retired Hollywood figure's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom