DNC kicking off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guess I'm going to miss all of it. Removing both our TV's tonight and won't have them back in until Friday night. Damn all the bad luck. ( BTW, having new wood flooring installed and so the rooms have to be empty.) I plan on just watching youtube for all of Joe Biden's remarks anyway.....

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Guess I'm going to miss all of it. Removing both our TV's tonight and won't have them back in until Friday night. Damn all the bad luck. ( BTW, having new wood flooring installed and so the rooms have to be empty.) I plan on just watching youtube for all of Joe Biden's remarks anyway.....

Im certain Biden will say something stupid.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://blogs.sacbee.com/capitolalertlatest/2012/09/john-burton-leaves-dnc-goes-home-for-root-canal.html

John Burton leaves DNC -- heads home for root canal

CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Reporters hanging around here this morning for another John Burton moment went away disappointed: The chairman of the California Democratic Party, who likened Republicans on Monday to Nazi propagandist Joseph Goebbels, went back to California the same day for a previously scheduled root canal, the state party said.

Burton had suggested as much in a conversation with reporters Monday morning - well before his remarks about Goebbels aired. Told to enjoy his week at the Democratic National Convention, Burton said he would not enjoy it. It wasn't entirely clear at the time that he was being literal when he mentioned going to get a root canal.

Burton, who has a tendency to make outrageous remarks, caused a stir ahead of the convention when he brought up Goebbels in his criticism of inaccurate statements made by Republicans in the presidential campaign. Burton's remark was criticized by the campaigns of both President Barack Obama and Republican Mitt Romney.

Burton is not expected to return to Charlotte before the convention concludes Thursday.

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I keep seeing top Democrats running from this event. Hitlery said she won't attend, now Rahm Emanuel is cutting his trip short. I wouldn't want to be in Charlotte, NC this week.

Latest posts

Top Bottom