Do public indecency laws violate the equal protection clause for women?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me too brother! We just have to work with Perrone to get these stupid laws wiped off the books!

Move to new orleans, nudity below the waist is not permitted. Titties are acceptable.

You can tell the american parents from the european parents that have their kids in the french quarter with them. The american parents are trying to keep their kids from looking at the girls that flash, the european parents are busy looking at the sights and architecture and the kids aren't gawking either.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Move to new Orleans, nudity below the waist is not permitted. Titties are acceptable.

You can tell the American parents from the European parents that have their kids in the french quarter with them. The American parents are trying to keep their kids from looking at the girls that flash, the European parents are busy looking at the sights and architecture and the kids aren't gawking either.

Exactly, as I've posted earlier. We don't see the rampant rapes, etc, that the "cover em up" folks have suggested may occur.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know....I've been on the internet a long time and I have worked hard....DARN HARD to NEVER SEE A SINGLE BOOB on the internet. I don't think that my innocent virgin mind could take it. Now I come here and people are talking about possibly making it so that I might be exposed to boobs in REAL LIFE???

SHAME SHAME SHAME ON ALL OF YOU....

Wanting to corrupt an innocent, good old fashioned clean minded American boy like me! I will fight tooth and nail to make sure that we cover up everything!!!!

;)

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
*sigh* I'm not reading this WHOLE thing ... they are just boobies ... now ...

when are you guys gonna start droppin' trou ??

I think that's what Perrone is saying, BB. The laws in place are not the same for men and women, as it specifically mentions womens breasts.

I say to the women out there;

Let those babies fly! Down with the man!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that's what Perrone is saying, BB. The laws in place are not the same for men and women, as it specifically mentions womens breasts.

I say to the women out there;

Let those babies fly! Down with the man!

Opps ... I guess my *sigh* was in the wrong place. LOL I agree totally ... I mean seriously, they are just boobies ...

But I was serious about the losing of the pants for you guys. I hate those baggy jeans and shorts ... give me a man in Wranglers so I can "gauge" what my interest level should be ... tee hee

Latest posts

Top Bottom