Do Share - Where are you going to be Oct 1st opening bow season?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Trying a different spot tonight.

20161001_170930.jpg
20161001_170903.jpg

Last edited:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since I don't have a buck to hunt this year, I went to the nostalgic stand where I killed my big one in '04 and saw 6 does and yearlings this morning, but I only saw one doe with her spotted fawn this evening. I've been giving my daughter a hard time all day, because the buck I want her to kill was at the stand I intended to hunt with her for almost an hour this morning in the daylight.

By camera footage, movement was a little slower this evening than the past few days. I sure hope it picks up tomorrow, or I'm homeward bound.

I'm going to a different stand in the morning with the hope that some old moss horn will stumble by.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
well darn, looks like you guys and gals are at least seeing some deer. we got back from a cruise last night around 7. i'm headed out to look at some cards and do some last minute trimming. the wife is not to happy that i'll be missing out on some of the laundry and things that has to be done when you get home from a vaca!

Latest posts

Top Bottom