Do you do it naked?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, I am weird, I use one. I have cut the nerves so many times in my left hand, that I have very little feeling in it, so if I put a glove on it, I can't feel anything, and end up cutting my hand again.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually, I am weird, I use one. I have cut the nerves so many times in my left hand, that I have very little feeling in it, so if I put a glove on it, I can't feel anything, and end up cutting my hand again.

Man, that sux. Maybe try one of those gloves they use for filleting fish that a knife won't cut?
How did you cut your nerves? You don't have to answer if you don't want to.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't usually use gloves just because I forget to put them in. I went to get some out of my bathroom cabinet tonight and am out so I guess I'll be hunting naked at McAlester this weekend.

oneshotonekill

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I have an open cut on my hands I will try to use gloves but otherwise its no gloves for me. I don't make a habit out of cutting the spinal cord or the brains so CWD isn't really much of a threat.

Sooner_Fan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, used them for the first time this year. Just the simple type you get from the automotive parts store.

I will never be without them again. It is so easy and you just turn them inside out and throw them away when you are done.

Used to be old school not anymore!

[Broken External Image]

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmmmmm .... so you thought hiding it in the Hunting and Fishing Oklahoma Forum would save you, ehhh?? :oops3:

Just depends on the mood I am in (literally). Variety is the spice of life, ya know ... :yikes2:

However, I prefer to do it with protection ... never know what kind of ikky bug you might catch these days.

(There, how's that?? ... and just in case it is not clear I am talking about gutting animals -- specifically quail, chickens and rabbits -- no deer yet, but hopefully that will change soon ... :werd:).

Latest posts

Top Bottom