Do you or your better half get told you look like someone famous?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had the need to undergo cataract surgery back in May and because those "boxy" glasses they provide for after surgery were so uncomfortable, I bought a pair of sunglasses at Walmart. I began to kid my wife by calling myself, "Cool Dude."

She responded by saying that I looked like "The Fly."

So, would you agree with me, or her?

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My hair reminds several people of Fabio (but my body definitely doesn't).

I got asked by a convenience store clerk if the guy on my "The Dude Abides" T-shirt was me.

pritch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was young I was told I looked like "Matt Houston" (Lee Horsley) which I took as a compliment. Recently I've been told I look like Val Kilmer, and they don't mean the thin, young version!!! :yikes2:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Number of folks tell me I remind them of Guy Fieri. Of course, I'm bald, not bleach-blonde. And don't really physically look like him... I think it's just more the style and attitude, maybe?

Whatever.... I can't see it.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get told I look like Doug Funnie (the cartoon character), Nicholas Cage (I think this is only some of you here, though), and the lead singer from Linkin Park.

I've cropped this picture to just my wife and I (we're on the far left) and it's been hanging up at my work desk for 3 or so years. Multiple people have said my wife looks like Ashlee Simpson.

5496_581417922101_3595637_n.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom