Do you or your better half get told you look like someone famous?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whenever people figure out my last name, which is isn't necessarily exotic, but outside of my family I've never known another with the same name, they ask, "Are you related to Gary Blahblah?"

It's never anyone else, it's always Gary. I don't know who he is, but he's pretty popular in Oklahoma.

Busey.. he has been in a couple of films.

I get told from time to time Marky Mark.
www.nndb.com_people_933_000023864_wahlberg_bw.jpg

images

That and one time when I had hair to my a$$ i was the older Hanson (Issac) to some ladies for a whole evening! That was a fun night!

My wife looks like Danielle Fishel, Topanga from Boy meets world, except she has the most beautiful gap in her front teeth!

images

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The oddest one i have been told is probably james dean......i just don't see it.However, because of my beard I get Zac Brown and Zac Galafanakis(sp?) comments all the time. I actually had to have a debate with somebody stating that I was not in fact Zac Brown, because they didn't believe me(it was at a country-western concert in downtown OKC).

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife looks like Drew Barrymore which is ironic because my name is Drew. She doesn't think she does but everyone who meets her does.

Latest posts

Top Bottom