Do you or your better half get told you look like someone famous?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowboydoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was younger, thinner, and had more hair I was told fairly frequently that I looked like Nicolas Cage.

More recently, my daughter told me I looked like Gru from Despicable Me....

berserk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was younger and had shoulder length hair people said I looked like the Undertaker from WWE. After I went very bald and started shaving my head a few people said I looked like Uncle Fester :saywhat:

badrinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I have a beard (winter time) I get "young Chuck Norris" alot.
Years ago I had 1 client who commented every time that I looked like a young Warren Beatty, never heard that from anyone else though.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For years after the movie "Halloween" came out, teenage girls in large numbers told me I look just like Donald Pleasance. I just looked at a pic of him in the role, and it's not too far off.

Several older women have told me (not lately) that I strongly resemble Sean Connery. I told my wife about this and she nearly soiled herself laughing . . .

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was younger (really thin), people sometimes said I looked like Jon Cryer. Later, my wife said I looked like Harry Connick Jr. when I had longer hair.

Now, with the goatee and shorter hair (plus a few pounds), I've become Tim Curry...

Latest posts

Top Bottom