Do you think any of our LEO not supporting OK SDA or conceal carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And you are wrong. It is his business. He cannot discriminate against a protected class, but he does have the right to say "no guns," the same way he could say, "no shoes, no shirt, no service."

All of you guys crow about YOUR rights, but what about the business owner's right?

You complain about having a gay agenda shoved down your throats (no pun intended), yet you wish to force your beliefs on others.

Why the need to dominate this dude? Why the desperation to impose your will on some business owner? Seriously, all this talk of rights and freedom, yet you would deny this man the very thing you ***** so bitterly about...the right to believe as he wishes!

It's just so damn simple....go eat someplace else.

Amen JB. Especially the bolded part.

So much hypocrisy and bigotry it's comical...

You have no god given right to be in his place of business in the first place, therefore you have no right to carry in his business.

"Your rights end at the tip of my nose."

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And you are wrong. It is his business. He cannot discriminate against a protected class, but he does have the right to say "no guns," the same way he could say, "no shoes, no shirt, no service."

All of you guys crow about YOUR rights, but what about the business owner's right?

You complain about having a gay agenda shoved down your throats (no pun intended), yet you wish to force your beliefs on others.

Why the need to dominate this dude? Why the desperation to impose your will on some business owner? Seriously, all this talk of rights and freedom, yet you would deny this man the very thing you ***** so bitterly about...the right to believe as he wishes!

Amen!! :clap3:

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

What are you, some kind of lawyer or something?

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

How dare you come in here and make complete & total sense!

I defy your logic and rational thinking!!!

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

So then by your logic JB, the right of ONE trumps the right of the MANY...I suppose you are right since our soldiers now have to shower with other dudes who are attracted to them. This is now case law councilor...The rights of the others in the shower do not apply because they are not (as you say) a protected class. Is this not a similar situation?

Same thing with the 90yr old war memorial in San Diego that ONE atheist was offended by so generations of soldiers and their families and the rest of the community must yield to. Sorry to use other cases to make my point but you brought up the gay thing so I figured it opened the door.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So then by your logic JB, the right of ONE trumps the right of the MANY...I suppose you are right since our soldiers now have to shower with other dudes who are attracted to them. This is now case law councilor...The rights of the others in the shower do not apply because they are not (as you say) a protected class. Is this not a similar situation?

Same thing with the 90yr old war memorial in San Diego that ONE atheist was offended by so generations of soldiers and their families and the rest of the community must yield to. Sorry to use other cases to make my point but you brought up the gay thing so I figured it opened the door.

mad dog? just jackin with you.

But seriously, youre not picking up whats being put down.

Last edited:

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score

No not really. I am not Spock and you are not McCoy and we are not weighing the life of Captain Kirk against the lives of the Enterprise crew. (I'll send a gift card to whomever correctly identifies this episode. Come on you damn nerds!)

It is the dude's business. He owns it. He either bought it or built it. It is his. He can refuse service for any reason other than discriminating against a protected class. People who carry guns are not a protected class. Damn, this is not rocket science.

Now, allow me to address some anticipated responses. Someone will bring up the gays and the bakery. The gay couple should not sue the bakery. They should go someplace else. Why force someone to take your money? Hell, do what you guys do here when you don't like a car dealership...put the SOBs on blast and hope to hurt them with negative publicity.

As for the war memorial, people need to come to terms with our past, and he fact that societal standards were different. Leave the damn memorials in place. Revisionist historians of any kind (not just Nazi apologists) are the cancers of truth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom