• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City do you want a couple pigs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okieshooter777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
want some back yard pigs? want some bacon? Couple pigs looking for a new home. Both males, was told they are likely julian/kunekune mixes. pretty friendly, and love some belly scratches.

They are maybe around 30-50 pounds or so.

$25 each or both for $35

located in choctaw.
IMG_8374.jpg
IMG_8370.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8205.jpg
    IMG_8205.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8193.jpg
    IMG_8193.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 0

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Ill pass on the feet, but that squeal!!! lol
You got to wash em man- get the poo all off- put em in a crock pot with onions peppers- chicken base- garlic and whatever spice turns you on. Cook the crap out of em. Serve with some greens and cornbread. Man it ain't no more country than that.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Bacon- ham- chops- sweet/sour- pulled- smoked- ribs- even the feet- tail and ears have value- can I bottle the squeel? - That is the question.
You gonna look funny chasing the runt around with a bottle and lid!! Make videos and share ! :cool:

Last edited:

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I wanted 'em both. But I could never eat 'em. They'd be just like the goats and dogs. Hell...even the goats walk with us to the gate and back now just like the dogs. They have to be right in the middle of everything. I'm pretty sure the pigs would, too.

Maybe next time...

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I wanted 'em both. But I could never eat 'em. They'd be just like the goats and dogs. Hell...even the goats walk with us to the gate and back now just like the dogs. They have to be right in the middle of everything. I'm pretty sure the pigs would, too.

Maybe next time...
I like eating goat but can't kill one due to their cute TV eyes. Pigs I would kill out of spite.

Maybe I'll get one and when the HOA complains I just walk back and kill it and stat field dressing and be like "hey man you gonna give me a hand with this. "

Latest posts

Top Bottom