Does anyone remember a POTUS that didn't SUCK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
reagan was the best president of my life time, he did a few things i didn't like they all do. but this country was at it's finest when he was in office regardless of what some liberal college prof. told ya

you do realize reagonomics took us from being the biggest creditor nation to the biggest debtor right? I am not saying he was a bad president, but he definitely wasn't the best either. I'm not a liberal and as far as i know none of my professors were either, of course they had enough common sense and ethics to let us know that their political affiliation and ideas were not for discussion.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
you do realize reagonomics took us from being the biggest creditor nation to the biggest debtor right? I am not saying he was a bad president, but he definitely wasn't the best either. I'm not a liberal and as far as i know none of my professors were either, of course they had enough common sense and ethics to let us know that their political affiliation and ideas were not for discussion.
The big spending in the Reagan years was to help stay ahead in the cold war, which ultimately worked.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BHO kinda of sucks for now.

Kinda? Seriously? What in the HELL has this narcissistic nimrod done that hasn't totally sucked? What?

Oh wait. He's responsible for more guns and ammo being sold than any other president in the history of our great nation. I guess he has done something. Congrats, BO.

Oh! And yesterday, he gave the presidential green-light to the pipeline from Cushing to the Gulf of Mexico. Although, it didn't need his approval, he gave it his blessing anyway. Thank you, your Majesty.

i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_Pistolas_Obama_Newsweek_King_2.jpg

This guy makes Carter look like a friggin' genius!

J

Jckellison

Though none of us was there, Thomas Jefferson.

And Teddy R. Any man that gets shot before a scheduled appearance, stands and delivers a speech at the appearance wilst shot, then shakes hands before heading to the doctors is a certifiable end all/be all god to Chuck Norris himself.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've come to the conclusion over the years that no matter who is in office, someone is NOT going to like him. All of them seem to pull some sort of bonehead stunt during their term. I was not happy with Clinton mainly because of the gun bans and was happy with Bush when he let it go away.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The economy was good while Clinton was in office but he didn't have anything to do with it. What happened was that the tech industry literally exploded around 1995 due to the internet becoming a part of everyone's daily life. Remember all those America Online CDs you received in the mail?

Companies started expanding at a rapid pace to get an internet presence. Anyone and everyone who could spell "computer" had a job. Also, Y2K was right around the corner. Companies spent millions of dollars on employees and consultants to re-code older IT systems and check for Y2K compliance. At the same to there were dot coms springing up like dandelions in your yard.

Then it all folded up like a deck chair.

So anyway, yes the economy was huge under Clinton but it was a false economy. It wasn't his fault that it happened that way but since he didn't have anything to do with it, he also can't be blamed for its demise.

Latest posts

Top Bottom