Does anyone still believe a gun ban can't ever happen here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You are making me realize that we need to do all we can to shore up Republican support for the Second Amendment. If they cave ("compromise"), we are cooked. Letters to the Speaker of the House as well as our reps are in order.

I concur. We know what the democrats will do. If there is an unknown about this situation, it sits with the republican controlled house.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think if another ban is going to happen, it will have to be after 2014, and is contingent on the Democrats and anti-gun Republicans taking over the House and having a veto-proof majority in the Senate.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think if another ban is going to happen, it will have to be after 2014, and is contingent on the Democrats and anti-gun Republicans taking over the House and having a veto-proof majority in the Senate.

Why would they need a veto-proof majority in the Senate? If any bill comes down the pike the president isn't likely to veto it. Did you mean filibuster proof (i.e. 60+ to vote for cloture)?

Latest posts

Top Bottom