Does Outdoor America carry the 9 round factory Glock magazines?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys are talking about a different John. Big John would be in his mid-late 40s now. He was around 6'4" and weighed 350ish. He worked the tactical counter when Clay had left prior to returning. He had been going to school to get his degree and was going to look for a job in computers.

There are I think 3 old OAS employees at Henry's including the gunsmith, JK. Clay is at Village Tactical. Gabe is on here. Gabe's dad, Dave (one of the Dave's) went back to a job he had prior.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
memberberries.jpg

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys are talking about a different John. Big John would be in his mid-late 40s now. He was around 6'4" and weighed 350ish. He worked the tactical counter when Clay had left prior to returning. He had been going to school to get his degree and was going to look for a job in computers.

There are I think 3 old OAS employees at Henry's including the gunsmith, JK. Clay is at Village Tactical. Gabe is on here. Gabe's dad, Dave (one of the Dave's) went back to a job he had prior.
Wow. Blast from the past. Big John was working for a monitoring company last I talked to him. I haven't talked to him in a few months. Big Dave is also at Henry's. Little Dave, if you will, went back to a real job like FA said. Mike is the compliance guy at Cabella's. I talk to JK every now and then. We help each other with parts. I've been so buried in work, I need to go make the rounds.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A guy who built 1911's in Tuttle.
Last I heard, he's out of business, but haven't researched to see if there's truth in it.
He's a really angry guy and liked to bash on people any chance he got.
Hadnt heard any of that. I do know there was another guy in that area that was basically stealing parts of customer guns to finish other guns, never returning guns, etc, revolvers if I remember. Durning Defense is busy as ever, and is still in business, just not taking orders because of the backlog.

Latest posts

Top Bottom