Dog Trade, Sulphur Ok.?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know that, where in Sulphur?
Coming from the north headed south On hwy 177 when you get in to sulphur you will cross a bridge, after the bridge a little ways on your left off the side of the road is where it is at. Just look for the line of vehicles waiting to get in. ....If this isn't helpful just google it.
Dog Trade is located at the address 1701 1 St in Sulphur, Oklahoma 73086. They can be contacted via phone at (580) 622-2055 for pricing, hours and directions. Im not sure if the telephone number is still good.
.0n the facebook page it has a map and you can get directions.
https://m.facebook.com/sulphurdogtrade

Last edited:

CGS1

Special Hen
Reaction score
Open every Sunday 5:00am-12:00.
I was told the best time for it is the first weekend after the first of the month(Which this Sunday is). Should be crowded with buyers and sellers.
People will be in before daylight walking around with flashlights looking at stuff. They start early....I'm getting there at 4:15-4:30 to set up. The general public wont be let in until 5:00.
The pictures above are some of the stuff I will have. All in EXCELLENT or New condition.

Last edited:

CGS1

Special Hen
Reaction score
If any of you make the trip down to the dog trade sunday in Sulphur look me up. I will have a table set up selling some pistols and stuff.
Look for the table with a camo cover and a black and white Come And Take It Flag on the front of the table. Behind the table will be a White Ford F150 Platinum.
COME ON DOWN AND SEE ME.
.:thumbup3:

1big44

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If any of you make the trip down to the dog trade sunday in Sulphur look me up. I will have a table set up selling some pistols and stuff.
Look for the table with a camo cover and a black and white Come And Take It Flag on the front of the table. Behind the table will be a White Ford F150 Platinum.
COME ON DOWN AND SEE ME.
.:thumbup3:
Just seeing this. I don’t get on here often. Thanks for coming down. You had some nice stuff we spoke for few minutes. Hope you had a good morning.

1big44

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Coming from the north headed south On hwy 177 when you get in to sulphur you will cross a bridge, after the bridge a little ways on your left off the side of the road is where it is at. Just look for the line of vehicles waiting to get in. ....If this isn't helpful just google it.
Dog Trade is located at the address 1701 1 St in Sulphur, Oklahoma 73086. They can be contacted via phone at (580) 622-2055 for pricing, hours and directions. Im not sure if the telephone number is still good.
.0n the facebook page it has a map and you can get directions.
https://m.facebook.com/sulphurdogtrade
Directions and phone number are spot on

CGS1

Special Hen
Reaction score
Just seeing this. I don’t get on here often. Thanks for coming down. You had some nice stuff we spoke for few minutes. Hope you had a good morning.
Thank you for the compliment about the nice stuff. I wont sell any junk, if I wouldn't own it myself, I wont sell it. I found that if you have nice stuff that it pretty much sells it's self to people who know nice stuff at a fair price, im just honest with people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom