Dog Trade, Sulphur Ok.?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, I've not been to Old Paris since the early/mid 90's. My dad and his g/f at the time would go about once a month and it would always be the weekend he had us kids. Loved going there and looking at all the old stuff.
90's myself when going there last. Some guy had a half dozen snap-on tool boxes with tables of tools out in the parking lot for sale when we walked in. When walking out, there were a half dozen LEO there with the sellers in cuffs. I can only surmise why they were in cuffs.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
90's myself when going there last. Some guy had a half dozen snap-on tool boxes with tables of tools out in the parking lot for sale when we walked in. When walking out, there were a half dozen LEO there with the sellers in cuffs. I can only surmise why they were in cuffs.

Yeah, saw stuff like that a few times. Seen a few drug deals go down as well. The one thing that always stuck out in my mind though was this one guy who had some evaporator system on his old beat up car, claimed he could get 100 MPG with it and was selling the kit for like $300. To me it looked like a scene from Super Mario Bros with all the pipes he had going on.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, saw stuff like that a few times. Seen a few drug deals go down as well. The one thing that always stuck out in my mind though was this one guy who had some evaporator system on his old beat up car, claimed he could get 100 MPG with it and was selling the kit for like $300. To me it looked like a scene from Super Mario Bros with all the pipes he had going on.
The Bro's strolling the aisles in full pimp clothing and full drag was also amusing. Can't remember ever buying anything there though.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
A buddy of mine that go's to the Dog Trade said The people that operate the Dog Trade in Sulphur walk around and keep an eye on what is going on and if anyone is doing anything that is not above board they will have them leave. Thats a good thing.

filbert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A buddy of mine that go's to the Dog Trade said The people that operate the Dog Trade in Sulphur walk around and keep an eye on what is going on and if anyone is doing anything that is not above board they will have them leave. Thats a good thing.
Where is this Dog Trade Sunday located at?

Latest posts

Top Bottom