Doing a little coyote calling tonight.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well we are going to take advantage of the moon and bright snow. Try to call in a few coyotes and see what happens. No we are not use spot light. Just going out into the dark and going to start calling. Will let everyone know how it turns out in the morning.

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can use a spotlight as long as it is not in your truck.I just take a handheld when I go.You know you have to get a permit to hunt at night don't you?Just don't want you getting into trouble.

Scott

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We use no light and shotguns. Was not a good night but we are trying to save alot of our good spots for our contest coming up in 3 weeks. Seen 2 but they where in a field and a long distance off.

Okiedog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can use a spotlight as long as it is not in your truck.I just take a handheld when I go.You know you have to get a permit to hunt at night don't you?Just don't want you getting into trouble.

Scott

Scott,

Please explain! I was under the impression that the only time a spotlight could be used was with specific permission from your local GW. Also, night hunting is legal, but GW should be notified only as a courtesy.

Thanks,
Jim

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jim you are right. You can call your local GW to let the know and if you want to hunt at night you have to ask permision and tell them where you are hunting at.

Latest posts

Top Bottom