Donate to replace a War Vets Toys, and get a chance to win a free 22mag SA Revolver!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do have an update on Kenneth.

One of his famliy members called me just a few min ago as he was leaving the hospital. He said Kenneth is talking, and cutting up crackin jokes.

He said "Them SOBs dont know how to shoot a dern gun, or they would have killed me.... Can I go home now?"

Sounds like he is going to make a full recovery.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

One of his famliy members called me just a few min ago as he was leaving the hospital. He said Kenneth is talking, and cutting up crackin jokes.

He said "Them SOBs dont know how to shoot a dern gun, or they would have killed me.... Can I go home now?"

Great news!

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

you cant break an old Vet. I love it!!!:fullauto:

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just sent $20.00 to you via Paypal for Mr. Payne. WHEN I win the .22, please give it to Mr. Payne along with 2 things. 1. Our sincere appreciation for his service to and for our country. 2. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Latest posts

Top Bottom