don't forget hunters against hunger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

two-click

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I donated a deer to the hunters against hunger,I thought you gave 10.00 ( to help off set the cost of processing ) and the deer.I thought that is what it says in the hunting regs. the guy I took it to tried to charge me 20.00 then when I asked for the rack he got a little attitude like I was bothering him,Am I wrong or does the regs. say 10.00 or 20.00 ?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I donated a deer to the hunters against hunger,I thought you gave 10.00 ( to help off set the cost of processing ) and the deer.I thought that is what it says in the hunting regs. the guy I took it to tried to charge me 20.00 then when I asked for the rack he got a little attitude like I was bothering him,Am I wrong or does the regs. say 10.00 or 20.00 ?

$10 bucks is what they say, but in defense of the guy volunteering his time, facility, material, etc, for the program, I don't have a problem donating more...its 100% tax deductible as well.
I'll donate several deer this year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom