Don't forget to set your clocks ahead one hour before you go to bed tonight!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have time zones all across the world for a reason. Other countries don’t flip back and forth. If you don’t want your kids going to school in the dark, have the school change the start time. I don’t have kids. Don’t like the sun in my eyes when I drive. Leave my time alone.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have time zones all across the world for a reason. Other countries don’t flip back and forth. If you don’t want your kids going to school in the dark, have the school change the start time. I don’t have kids. Don’t like the sun in my eyes when I drive. Leave my time alone.
They probably should do that anyway. But I guess then they'd need to put together some before school care program for parents who need to be at work before the bus comes and/or school starts. Could be a new revenue stream for schools.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t set the time in the car, I know it’s an hour off and will be correct in a few months anyway. It seems to repeat itself. They need to quit debating the time and set it once and for all.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's probably gonna be dark when some kids catch the school bus on winter mornings.
:anyone:
___
My solution to that is this,
Let school start 1 hour later. Instead of the entire country or region changing its time back & forth twice a year, let schools start an hour later when it gets dark sooner.

Let the individual businesses open an hour later if they want to avoid opening in the dark.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I am all for having more daylight in the evenings. Dark mornings never bothered me as much as getting home from work in the evening and it's already getting dark.

Latest posts

Top Bottom