Don't forget to set your clocks ahead one hour before you go to bed tonight!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Things aren't like they used to be. I wouldn't let a young daughter do that these days.
___
Things have certainly changed. I raised sons and even then, when they walked to school, they walked with several other kids in a group.
There were pervs when you and I went to school, you just didn't hear as much about them.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The high school bus here comes at about 6:40-6;45 so my son has quite a few days where he is at the bus stop in the dark regardless of how our clocks are set.

I am just glad my current company doesnt honor DST in our metering devices in the field. We used to have to orchestrate a pushed clock update to 10 of thousands of devices and try to reconcile either a missing hour or an extra hour of flow for the month the clocks change. It felt idiotic every time we had to do it.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
They did the same thing in 1973, parent nationwide complained about their kids walking to school in the dark, and they reversed the decision a short time afterwards.

Latest posts

Top Bottom